Monday, March 25, 2013

Bitten by the MACUL bug...

On March 21st I was blessed to participate in my first ever MACUL (Michigan Association for Computer Users in Learning) Conference.  I didn't just attend as an attendee, but I was an actual 60 minute presenter.  Wow! It was great.  No...it was better than great:  it was academically exhilarating and such an accomplishment as an educator. I hope to do it again, not just for MACUL but for other K12 conferences as well.

The title of my presentation was called, "It's Okay, You Won't Break It:  Encouraging Reluctant Teachers to Tap into Technology".  I am so glad that I took a chance in submitting a proposal and I would not trade my experience for the world.  I  would encourage any educator to step out the box and answer the call to present.  Who knows, you might just be the next great presenter that everyone comes to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

On That Day...

During Summer 2018 I had two interviews. Job interview #1 was for the newly established position of Master Teacher. Job interview #2 was...